- Branch Management, Personal and Commercial lending with a major Canadian Financial Institution
- Twenty years experience with a NB Government Economic Development Agency specializing in business planning, trade, business start ups and financing.
Participating member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Commission
- Private business experience
- Extensive Knowledge of Immigration Law
- International Business Experience working in Korea, China, Vietnam, Iran, Israel, USA
- Economic/Business Development Professional
- Extensive Network of Public and Private Contacts
- Financial Management Skills
Immigration Consultant Regulatory Council
ICCRC is a national regulatory body that oversees immigration and citizenship consultants in Canada. Delong immigration is authorized to offer advice and services regarding Canadian immigration and citizenship.
Want to double check DeLong Immigration’s status? Just click the button below and search for Larry DeLong. Alternatively, you can find him through his member number: 508116.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – University of New Brunswick
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) – University of New Brunswick
- Certified Business Retention Consultant (BRE) – University of Minnesota
- Certificate in Economic Development – University of Waterloo
- Regulated Immigration Consultant – Immigration Consultants of Canada
- Regulatory Commission (ICCRC)
- Participating Member of the Immigration Consultants Canada Regulatory Commission (ICCRC)